Are you in Italy and require a Power of Attorney for use in your country?
Do you want to buy or sell real estate in Italy?
Are you aware that to buy or sell assets in Italy a lawyer isn’t required?
Do you need a mortgage?
Are you a foreigner, but live in Italy, and want to choose which country’s law governs your inheritance or marital agreements?
Do you need a living will or legal document?
Do you need assistance to determine the inheritance plan of a person who left assets in Italy?
Do you want to create a company or must modify the by-laws of a already established company?
Our team of Civil Law Notaries, all of whom have law degrees from the most prestigious Italian Universities; have a minimum of ten to twenty years of experience; are supported by 25 specialized assistants, provide foreign citizens and companies with all the necessary notary services throughout the Italian Republic.
In particular, the following services are provided:
- Proxies with or without Apostille
- Notarization of copies and documents
- Certified real estate appraisals
- Purchase and sale of real estate
- Loans and mortgage assistance
- Legally surveyed maps and floor plans
- Research and verification of property ownership from land registries
- Identification of any mortgage liens
- Identification of historic buildings protected by law
- Family law and estate planning
- Marriage agreements and choice of applicable law
- Determination of succession planning due to unexpected death
- Establishment of associations and committees
- Creation of company by-laws and statues and any amendments to them
- Legal advice on all the above mentioned matters in Italy and governed by international law
Our offices are located in the Veneto Region of Italy in the following locations:
To contact us:
phone: +39 041 5222204